is there a shortcut for adding a contact in the address book rather than typing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33

shortcut?

Advertisement

is there a shortcut for adding a contact in the address book rather than typing in the number then menu then add then type the name?
    PIN: 24470E33

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Well if they are in your call log then menu add. How much shorter do you want it to be.;-) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I add a new contact from my call logs, the phone no. always goes in as "Work" when I want it to go in as mobile. Is there any fix to this?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LNH
    LNH no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dilipc View Post
    When I add a new contact from my call logs, the phone no. always goes in as "Work" when I want it to go in as mobile. Is there any fix to this?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    None that I know of. I guess it figures you'll always be adding business contacts.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    Well if they are in your call log then menu add. How much shorter do you want it to be.;-) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am agreeing here. No matter how you look at it, you will always have to input at least a name and a phone #. How much shorter can it get? -- Unless you can hold a button, speak a name and a number, and have it go into your address book automatically.