I was a big fan of Shieldzone- no doubt their product is tough. I had ... BlackBerry Curve forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Shieldzone problem- FEEDBACK?

Advertisement

I was a big fan of Shieldzone- no doubt their product is tough. I had the Shield on 8700g and it stood up to a lot of abuse

I was attempting to apply shield to new Curve 8320- followed instructions step by step. After 3 attempts I STILL got lint under the Shield AND some of the solution got under screen.

Now I pissed- Brand new berry with moisture dots ........ Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of these things? Will they go away in time?
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Shieldzone problem- FEEDBACK?

Sorry I have no experience with Shieldzone.

Where did you apply it? Did you do it in the bathroom with the shower on? That always works for me. The steam will decrease the lint from floating around. As for the solution, usually that will dry up. It does for Bestskinsever.

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    Sorry I have no experience with Shieldzone.

Where did you apply it? Did you do it in the bathroom with the shower on? That always works for me. The steam will decrease the lint from floating around. As for the solution, usually that will dry up. It does for Bestskinsever.

Yeah I did the install in a clean bathroom with shower on to control the lint, but I still managed to get a piece of it stuck right on the sticky side of the shield. Going over to BSE
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

It took me like 40 minutes to install the invisible shield. But it's awesome. Love it. The shipping is slow.

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

I put mine on without any problems and it is on there, but I do not like it because when looking at the screen it looks like there are lines in the screen, it is not crystal clear to look at. I am not sure if I just happened to be the .01% out of the 99% that got a bad one. I have thought about calling them and seeing about getting a new one but heck it took over 2 weeks to get this one. I think I am going to try Best Skins Ever and see how it does.

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63 View Post
    I put mine on without any problems and it is on there, but I do not like it because when looking at the screen it looks like there are lines in the screen, it is not crystal clear to look at. I am not sure if I just happened to be the .01% out of the 99% that got a bad one. I have thought about calling them and seeing about getting a new one but heck it took over 2 weeks to get this one. I think I am going to try Best Skins Ever and see how it does.
    In the process of returning Shield and BSE has shipped.
    5RAWMINUTES!

– George Carlin

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    In the process of returning Shield and BSE has shipped.

Did you have to call the company to request something from them to mail back to them. Just wondering how much of a hassle you had. Thanks.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Personally, I love bse. Great product.