I want to set a change my current default homepage on the 8310 browser. It ... BlackBerry Curve forum

k9lovers no está en línea Stack level 1

Setting Browser Homepage

Advertisement

I want to set a change my current default homepage on the 8310 browser. It currently comes up to something other than what I want. How do I set a new default homepage on my browser?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Setting Browser Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by k9lovers View Post
    I want to set a change my current default homepage on the 8310 browser. It currently comes up to something other than what I want. How do I set a new default homepage on my browser?
    First, be aware that there are two or three Browsers (see this post). If you are not on an Enterprise Server, you won't have the BlackBerry Browser - just the Internet and WAP Browsers.

One or both home pages can be locked by the provider or Enterprise. AT&T locks the WAP Browser to their (hawk all kinds of crap for a buck) home site. Note that the WAP Home page for AT&T is defined as http://home and will only work with the WAP browser as per the discussion in the post above. If it's locked, it will say "Home Page Address:" and not be editable, and the Start Page option noted below will not appear.

All that said, you set your Browser's home page by Clicking the Wheel/Menu button and selecting Options --> Browser Configuration --> Start Page. This can be set to Bookmarks Page (I like this), Home Page (which will be listed in your BookMarks and depend on which browser you're using), or Last Loaded Page (uggh!). You should also be able to edit the Home Page address here.
    JerryD

couchpotato no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    294AB7EF

Re: Setting Browser Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by k9lovers View Post
    open your browser and select options, then browser cofig.
    go to home page address, and select you want or if your at the page you want to load select current. your done