Hi, im kind of new to pinstack, but here's the situation. In my old service ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fguri123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Service problem

Hi, im kind of new to pinstack, but here's the situation. In my old service provider, i had t-mobile and where i take the train(NYC) i used to have service there with tmobile. Now that i have at&t i expected better service but at the train station, all i get is SOS. whats the deal? i called At&t they said its the sim card. any help?
    Thank you

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    just ask
    Network issue, not all carriers work great in every single area. In my company, I carry every single major carrier except Cricket because some networks work better than others and I have users worldwide. Unfortunately I have found with att that when you're in most buildings you don't get good reception. There's really not a whole lot that can be done unless you can get someone to spring for an antenna at the train station you use.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    There are times when AT&T has very bad service. With my Curve, I was getting reception in some areas and now, with my Bold, in the areas that I used to get reception, reception is really low or non existent. It's the carrier...