I need help I have the super mario theme on my phone and I wanted ... BlackBerry Curve forum

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1

seperating message§

Advertisement

I need help I have the super mario theme on my phone and I wanted too know is there a way I can seperate my text messages and my emails from being combined all together I saw a post for this a while back but I didn't quite understand where too look. I went too options and looked at my text messaging folder but it didn't have anything for me too fix the problem. Hopefully this thread makes sence if not just pin me and ask my pin is in the profile thanks in advance

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Ok so all yo need to do is go into you messeges folder hit menu got to options after that go to general options it will be in there about mid screen. You shouldn't even have to scroll down to far

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Just to expand on the above answer, at the sms and email option, you can select theme controlled, separate, or combined

Right thank you ican. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Thanks you guys I found it

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Ok another problem I need to seperate messages from my yahoo mail because when I send it too my yahoo mail it pops up in my yahoo mailfolder and message folder

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    It is prob because yahoo is set as you default account for sending messages from the device

I found that just about all messages turn up in that folder I hide it so I don't have 2 folders with a new message icon seem sto work rather well.
    but when you get like a pin message you have to "show all" so you can see the message in your messages folder
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Oh ok ill just do that then I also thought about doing that but thanks anyways hey I have the curve do you think the javelin is worth getting
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    Oh ok ill just do that then I also thought about doing that but thanks anyways hey I have the curve do you think the javelin is worth getting
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That would be like "downgrading" to a pearl. I'm sure it'll be good but if you like a qwerty keyboard and screen real estate then I would stay with the curve... Or change "up."

lol I couldn't give up my curve now that I have it. not even for a bold. that's right I'm that dedicated
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey