Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thanks all for the responses and sorry for not responding sooner. cliff, yes, I did ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gumercindo no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Separating internet email from "Messages" folder

Advertisement

thanks all for the responses and sorry for not responding sooner. cliff, yes, I did try changing the theme, but to no avail. I'll keep trying, but it doesn't seem like I will be able to do it.

Dimndbk no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Separating internet email from "Messages" folder

As stated earlier, the only way to seperate the different email accounts is to use the specific inbox created when setup the email accounts. Hide the bb's default message folder and use the specific inboxes for the email accounts you set up. I believe one of the HTML email apps will let you color code emails from different accounts but you still will not be able to seperate the accounts in the BBs default message folder. The only other way that I can think of to do this is to access your internet account through your browser app on the BB (after deleting the email account from the BB), that way you only see your internet email when you login to the account via internet.

surfwmn7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I actually had a similar question. I realize there is no way to separate the emails in your catchall box, I just go to my blackberry inbox and delete anything and then go to the work inbox (BES). It would be cool if both messages did not appear in my work inbox. I will check the link above.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE MESSAGES. IT at my law firm was messing arround with settings and they wiped my blackberry. So I had to start everything from scratch. In setting up my two separate inboxes for my work email and my ATT email I came upon a setting that I cannot find anymore, one where it allows you to color code emails (or so I thought). I thought it was a way for me to see via a color what was work and what was not in my "catchall" box. Well, now my ATT emails are fine, but my work emails have candy cane colored stripes in the background of the message, how do I get it back to just white in the background.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12