I've never had this problem before ... I have a Rogers BB 8300 Curve ... ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

Sent emails from BB request reply from reader

Advertisement

I've never had this problem before ... I have a Rogers BB 8300 Curve ... When I send an email from my BB to my PC (Microsoft Vista), When I open the email, it shows a windows Mail message "The message sender has requested a response to indicate that you have read this message. Would you like to send a receipt .. yes or no?

I've never had this before and when I go into "options", "MMS", Under "Notifications", there is nothing checked ...

help!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Sent emails from BB request reply from reader

The read receipt is a new feature of BIS version 2.4. This link details a few of the other features if you are curious: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rvice_2_a.html
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Sent emails from BB request reply from reader

Go into you e-mail main folder..press the menu button and select opyions. Under each e-mail account you have set up will be the option to confirm delivery, confirm read, send read receipts. You said it happens when you send e-mail so loo under the e-mail settings andnot the MMS settings.