to those of you with BBM 5.0, I can't stand how now when you send ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Sending a picture with BBM 5.0

Advertisement

to those of you with BBM 5.0, I can't stand how now when you send a picture you have to crop and save it before sending. Also with receiving a pic, you have to save it before being able to see it. Is there a way to change this? Sorry if this has been discussed before, I just got back in the country

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That's one of the reasons why I downgraded. Also, note that you can only view pics like you used to with other users that are also running bbm5. I hated the fact that you have to download the pic and such. Very horrible upgrade IMHO
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    That is why I downgraded too. I didn't like it. I also didn't like, you have to hit menu key and scroll almost all the way down just to PING. I hope when RIM releases it that this will be fixed.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    Isn't the cropping just a thumbnail? My fiancee hasn't said anything about getting a clipped images. I send her pics all the time.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Same here I dont see why they made it that way in this ver. However, I kept it.

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't had to crop the 1st pic before sending through BBM. I also have the option to view or save the photo. The only thing I do notice that is different from my old 8320 is when I view that photo sent to me it's not full screen on my 8900 like it was on the 8320. There is now a white boarder around the photo on the 8900.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3
    i just noticed that i received a pic from a friend and i didn't have to save, could just view. maybe it's when you receive a pic from someone who has 5.0 and someone who doesn't. i know we have the unofficial version, i'm hoping they fix this for the official

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    To avoid the crop and save before sending, select send file instead of sending pics
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.130 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102