Hey guys, just got my phone today and i love it so far, very nice, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Killak no está en línea Stack level 1

Send/receive option on email

Advertisement

Hey guys, just got my phone today and i love it so far, very nice, have not done some of the crazy stuff that i ahve learned thats possible on this board but i gotta question...

I have set up my hotmail account and it went fine, i sent a email from my phone to myself and i received it on my computer, but on my phone i cant receive the messages, is there something im doing wrong,

when i opened up the email on my compuiter it says message sent from blackberry from at&t, but i cant recieve them on the phone, it said i should start receiveing them after 20 minutes but its been more than a hour?

any suggestions?

Re: Send/receive option on email

just got the emails, thought they would be instant....how fast is the blackberry usually with receiving emails?

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My verizon isp email takes almost instant to arrive.

yea im kinda confused, some of the emails dont really come through, im still waiting on some emails to come?....i dont get it.

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

It depends on the type of account... I am with AT&T and some of my accounts are instant and some are not... I have a connection using BIS with IMAP which seems to have a 5-10 minute delay... BIS with my GMail account seems to be instant.. and the BIS Blackberry account is Instant...

phil1962 no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there send receive on the BB or does it pickup mailas long as it is on. I only need to do a send receive about 2 times a day.

dfa
    dfa no está en línea Stack level 2

You can only use the paid version of hotmail to have it work on the BIS. I only know a few people that has got it to work.