So I finally resolved the MMS issue but now I have another one. I suddenly ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

Send Email? Check. Receive Email? Nope!

Advertisement

So I finally resolved the MMS issue but now I have another one. I suddenly can't receive email. However I can still send it. I tried deleting the account and doing it over but still nothing. I wasn't having this problem up until last night. I'm totally new to the BB world. Any advice?

I'm using BIS/Yahoo!

Tha Big MP no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Send Email? Check. Receive Email? Nope!

I'm having a similar issue with my Gmail. I'm able to send, no problem. Receiving has been spotty since yesterday afternoon. I've only received 9 of my last 14 emails. I've tried deleting and re-adding and also pulling the battery. I'm hoping that the BIS is just a little wonky right now and will work itself out.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try logging into your BIS and resending your service books. It usually solves the problem.

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks guys! I pulled out the battery and left it out while I showered this morn. Popped it back in and it worked like a charm. Now my Curve is doing EVERYTHING I imagined it would.