Dear all, Hope you are well, Im currently in ownership of a Blackberry 8320 Curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Guru86 Guest

Selling Blackberry 8320 (Orange UK)

Dear all,

Hope you are well,

Im currently in ownership of a Blackberry 8320 Curve (Emerald) on Orange Uk, i wanted to know what steps i needed to take in selling it.

Im looking to put it on ebay, im currently on a staff contract, would i need to remove the BB service as well as unlinking the PIN, this is so whoever gets the new phone can use it accordingly?

How would i go around this with the network provided, i currently need the money at the moment hence im selling it.

Anyone in the forum in the uk interested in it, please drop me an e-mail.

Any recommendations on how much id get for it, its in generally good condition, i cant really be bothered to unlock it

My upgrade is due in around 2 months so im looking to go for the Bold anyways.

Please advise as neccesary?

(This is not for advertising purposes)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Only your carrier can unlock it in most cases. . so that would be a requirement for most buyers on here! Also you said this is not what the post is for but pics would be a great help in selling, ones that show closeups so one could see that the device is really in as good a shape as you say! Yes you would have to have your carrier release the IMEI and Pin in order for it to be used elsewhere, especially on a similar carrier.

Many people buy trade and sell on here in this place:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hope this helps . . .

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!