I use a stowaway shasta bluetooth fold up keyboard in class to basically web browse, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

feelmaroon no está en línea Stack level 2

"select" function in BB browser no longer there in my 8900

Advertisement

I use a stowaway shasta bluetooth fold up keyboard in class to basically web browse, text and email all through three hour classes and have used it with the 7100 then the pearl then the curve now the 8900. the problem i'm having is that when i try to get in the "select" function. it no longer is even an option when i press the bb button so i can't go to it while browsing blogs which makes it incredibly slow to get down through content on pages (with the keyboard, the arrow buttons are really slow)...anyone know why this is? "select" comes up on sms, emails and everything else seemingly but not on web pages which is what i need it for....any help? any insight is appreciated. got a real amazing remote loophole for the camera so i'll make a post right after this about it.

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b
    Not sure how you would do it with an external keyboard, but you no longer have to select that, just position the cursor where you want to start selecting text, hold the shift key and select what you want then press the bb button for copy. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by feelmaroon View Post
    I use a stowaway shasta bluetooth fold up keyboard in class to basically web browse, text and email all through three hour classes and have used it with the 7100 then the pearl then the curve now the 8900. the problem i'm having is that when i try to get in the "select" function. it no longer is even an option when i press the bb button so i can't go to it while browsing blogs which makes it incredibly slow to get down through content on pages (with the keyboard, the arrow buttons are really slow)...anyone know why this is? "select" comes up on sms, emails and everything else seemingly but not on web pages which is what i need it for....any help? any insight is appreciated. got a real amazing remote loophole for the camera so i'll make a post right after this about it.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

feelmaroon no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks for the tip. that's solid. but was referring to scrolling down via the keyboard. before using the select made it easy to just scroll down fast vs pressing the down arrow which moves incredibly slow. i'll mess with it though with that suggestion. any other suggestions are welcome. thanks again, roboticgolem.