Hi People - Ok, so I have the 8300 which I love and I want ... BlackBerry Curve forum

danchang111 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Seidioonline Unskinned Holster Future Usage

Advertisement

Hi People -

Ok, so I have the 8300 which I love and I want to get a holster for it. Seidioonline.com has the holster that I want, but no rubberized hard case or crystal case yet. With the 8800 and pearl you can get them bundled together; therefore, you get the holster that will fit the case.

Question - If I get the unskinned holster, will I eventually be able to use the same one to hold a crystal or rubberized case when they eventually come out. I'm not sure what the dimensions are, but I don't want to buy another holster later on, and I need one now. =)

Thanks.

tgowin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CF0B8B

Re: Seidioonline Unskinned Holster Future Usage

They would be different... They have to be able to hold bb in the skin. Hold out! The skins are well worth it and the holsters are fantastic. They have become the required for law enforcement in our area. Tough and durable.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Seidioonline Unskinned Holster Future Usage

My wife bought an 8300 last Saturday at the local AT&T store and at that time they didn't have any 8300 accessories. On Wednesday (yea they were open on the 4th - street fair in front of their store!) they had RIM's leather holster - much like the one that came with the 8800 - which she got. Very nice.
    JerryD