Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This replacement door has a speaker opening so that users are able to hear ringtones ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Seidio’s new OEM sized rubberized battery door with speaker opening for Curve

Advertisement

This replacement door has a speaker opening so that users are able to hear ringtones and phone conversations better. It is made from rubberized material that provides a firm grip and matches the side grips of the device. This replacement door also includes the necessary cutouts for the camera and has a mirror.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Seidio’s new OEM sized rubberized battery door with speaker opening for Curve

It comes in black? Nice! Now I can buy the front housing n maybe paint it black to match . I feel a housing mod coming on.

PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Seidio’s new OEM sized rubberized battery door with speaker opening for Curve

Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23
    It comes in black? Nice! Now I can buy the front housing n maybe paint it black to match . I feel a housing mod coming on.
    where can i get the black front housing? I ordered the back door above but I would like all black also. What about those siver keys haha.

Oh I was thinking about painting a silver front. As for the buttons, I am waiting for someone to release the OEM 8310 crimson keypad

PIN/ID
    ask

Anyone had any GOOD experience with CNN.cn?

I was thinking about this:
    http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-8310-f...ns-p-1975.html

I have always ordered my BB cases from cnn.cn. The only thing about cnn.cn is that everything is shipped from Hong Kong. It does take a while but the parts and prices are great!

PIN/ID
    ask

Sup! I'm in the Caribbean remember? It may get here faster than from the US. haha @ 12 bux it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Sup! I'm in the Caribbean remember? It may get here faster than from the US. haha @ 12 bux it's worth a try.
    So when you hosting a Pinstack event .

Yeah for the price is def. worth a shot.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

I bought a front housing from cnn.cn and its perfect. You need a very small Torx screwdriver to do it, I think T5.

PIN/ID
    ask

I'll let you know in 2 weeks lol

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

o00h yummmmmyyy
    torched!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Anyone had any GOOD experience with CNN.cn?

I was thinking about this:
    http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-8310-f...ns-p-1975.html
    most people I talk to have had a good experience with them. There was one incident with them sending a stacker the wrong OEM Midplate for a pearl, but the member said they fixed it without incident.

Wow the door looks sweet. Now if I knew this was coming out then I could have just bought a TMO one...although it wouldn't have GPS. oh well

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Thanks Hayden, this one looks nice

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Sweet! Headin over there now.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Yeah its the Torx T5. You can get it from that site which I recommend doing. I ordered a face plate and then went on a unsuccessful store search around my city trying to find a T5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast