Anyone use this Seidio battery door for their Curve 8330? If you do what do ... BlackBerry Curve forum

afdrookie no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Seidio battery door??

Advertisement

Anyone use this Seidio battery door for their Curve 8330? If you do what do you think? i.e. looks, fit, etc.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=869
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 05-18-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Replaced link

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I love mine! Solid feel and opens up the speaker a bit too. The mirror thing wears down after a bit but I never used it anyhow. Would definitely buy again.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

sendit2mybb no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have it for my 8320 & love it. Fits perfectly, nice grip, improves speaker sound, worth $15!

Thanks, one more quick question.
    I will be using the pocket pouch that came with the Curve and a belt holster from time to time. Will this battery door "catch" due to its texture, on either of these. In you opinion?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    looks great. feel better then oem on the fit to be honest. i love it. and its very loud with the speaker slot. i love seidio. (i should be a spokes person)
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by afdrookie View Post
    Thanks, one more quick question.
    I will be using the pocket pouch that came with the Curve and a belt holster from time to time. Will this battery door "catch" due to its texture, on either of these. In you opinion?

Doubt it would have any effect at all. I use the leather magnetic belt holster and never have had one problem. This battery door feels better than the original to me.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

bigmclaren no está en línea Stack level 1
    i dont like it. the door wont lay smooth and im ocd so this is a problem. when u rub your finger across the bad it is noticeably and visibly higher than the original backing.

????? anyone else ?????

thanks for the info!

jpw16 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I like mine. I think it looks pretty good.

newlands19 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i absolutely love it... Its the ebst thing I have bought for it so far!

kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    I got one and my buddy stole it from me so I got one more lol I would advise getting the clip from siedo that clips from the top with the felt on the inside it has a magnet and isn't so bulky as the oem def a 10 out of 10~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~