Hey all! I recently purchased the OEM charging cradle from BBERRY.com. I then realized that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

seidio 8300 charging cradle

Advertisement

Hey all! I recently purchased the OEM charging cradle from BBERRY.com. I then realized that (since I love seidio products) my seidio hybrid case won't allow me to charge my device with the case on.

Seidio has finally produced a charging cradle which holds both the curve with and without the case. It is great and it comes with a charging cable as well. I shall post back later with pics but I wanted to let all of you know out there its a great product! Pics are on the way of both products!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: seidio 8300 charging cradle

My seidio charger is on its way to me. I've been waiting for this one for a while. I will have pics in my blog once I get it.

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    My seidio charger is on its way to me. I've been waiting for this one for a while. I will have pics in my blog once I get it.
    You will love it. It looks simple and works great. All you need to do is drop it in and your good. Looks real sharp with the all black case. I have the hybrid but I think I might buy the full black one later on.