Newbie here...i was just wondering, is there any way to set up a password to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

duncan.p no está en línea Stack level 1

Security Options

Advertisement

Newbie here...i was just wondering, is there any way to set up a password to access SMS messages / email accounts from the desktop? i don't mind people playing with my phone, but i don't want them to be able to access certain accounts. any ideas?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Security Options

What do you mean? I would just tell them that they should ask before checking your email. Shoot...anyone wants to snoop through my email will just have to deal with me...and it won't be nice.

But, as to the OP...don't know if you can password protect individual folders.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan.p
    Newbie here...i was just wondering, is there any way to set up a password to access SMS messages / email accounts from the desktop? i don't mind people playing with my phone, but i don't want them to be able to access certain accounts. any ideas?
    First of all ur phone is not a toy to begin with, 2nd be straight up with them and say ur phone is off limits and for them to buy their own!!