Hello everyone. About a week ago (with the help of this community) I figured out ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HanHookie no está en línea Stack level 2

sdCard Advice: What brand/model are you using?

Advertisement

Hello everyone.

About a week ago (with the help of this community) I figured out a battery drain issue I was having with multiple 8300's. Please see the thread here...

h**p://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/39636-battery_drain_w_8300_a.html

Bottom line, it was the SD cards fault. I purchased an A-DATA 2GB MicroSD Flash Card + USB from newegg, and it seemed to work perfectly. Format and installation was flawless, then all of a sudden the BB couldn't read the data, telling me the SD card needs to be reformatted.

Anyway....my question to you guys is...what SD cards are you using? Which SD cards are specifically recommened w/ the 8300's? Is there an official list somewhere? I would like to get another 2GB or even 4GB card...Im just skeptical about the battery drain, or other wierd problems that might arise. Any input is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: sdCard Advice: What brand/model are you using?

Try SanDisk http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Cata...oSD_Cards.aspx I have bought their Mini SD cards before and was considering their Micro cards for my Pearl but I will be waiting now.

jedd206 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404E130

SanDisc generally speaking makes the best micro SD cards right now.....most reliable as far as not flaking out and, as far as I know has never caused any battery drain issues. I have always used SanDisc in my cameras an BB's and have never had an issue.

BRGFATHER no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF5E7

I am currently user mini-sd 4gb scandisk in my Curve with 2.5 gb of music, audible books, pictues and video on the sd card and have not noticed any battery drain. Seems to be working perfectly.

MrNeef no está en línea Stack level 2

whats the highest gb card we can use and get? My 2gb is already full and doesnt feel like much