I got a 2g memory card for my bb to put some songs on it.so ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3

SD memory card question.

Advertisement

I got a 2g memory card for my bb to put some songs on it.so I DL about 200 hundred songs onto it.so I went to options and it said I used about 1g of the memory.but now when I go to options it saids I have 2g free of memory.does anyone have this same problem.or is there anything I can do to fix it?

mitchsurp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F0115
    TO fix: User iTunes (i know, it's awful, but I use it just because of what I'm about to say) and download BlackBerry Media Sync.

What OS are you running? 4.5 scans faster to find things on the card. Also, which model BB do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchsurp View Post
    TO fix: User iTunes (i know, it's awful, but I use it just because of what I'm about to say) and download BlackBerry Media Sync.

What OS are you running? 4.5 scans faster to find things on the card. Also, which model BB do you have?
    I know iam a little late but iam running a 4.2 and my bb is an 8310 from at&t.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    sounds like its not formatted right, save your files format the microsd card im not 100% sure at the moment if its FAT or NTFS but I had this same problem, I was running it in a blackjack prior to the curve and it didnt like the way it was formatted.

Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    sounds like its not formatted right, save your files format the microsd card im not 100% sure at the moment if its FAT or NTFS but I had this same problem, I was running it in a blackjack prior to the curve and it didnt like the way it was formatted.
    how do I go about fixing this problem?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    put it in the adapter that came with the card and place it in your computer, if you have a media adapter built in. if not youll have to get an external one and do this.

go to computer and choose sd card right click it and choose format then choose the type and full format it. do both and see which one it is, im not 100% sure on which format type works.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    You can also format from your BB from the:
    options>media card
    Then hit the blackberry button and it gives you the option to format the card.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mitchsurp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F0115
    I recommend wiping and formatting from the BB. For some reason, my computer does not recognize the MicroSD when plugged in with the adapter, but inside the BB it reads just fine.