Has anyone navigate through your messaged back lets say 7 days and then exit the ... BlackBerry Curve forum
scrolling through message list help
Has anyone navigate through your messaged back lets say 7 days and then exit the messages and then go back into messages only to find yourself scrolling forward 7 days just to get to the top of the message list where you new messages are?? Is there any way to go straight to the top of the message list without scrolling soo much?
Yes, hit T for top of the list, B for bottom, P for previous day, N for next day......there may be more shortcuts but that's what first came to mind.......
You're welcome! Here are a couple other links with other shortcuts you may find useful:
There's tons more cool apps and tricks you'll find if you hang out here reading threads, and exploring and searching the forums......lots of cool stuff. Might want to check this out too:
Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, Welcome to PinStack
In a message
• To reply to a message, press R.
• To reply to all in an email message or a PIN message, press L.
• To forward a message, press F.
• To file a highlighted email message, press I.
• To view the email address of a contact, highlight the contact in an email message. Press Q. To view the display name, press Q again.
• To move to the last cursor position after you close and reopen a received email message or PIN message, press G.
In a message list
• To open a highlighted message, press the Enter key.
• To compose a message from a message list, press C.
• To mark a message as opened or unopened, press the Alt key and U.
• To view received messages, press the Alt key and I.
• To view sent messages, press the Alt key and O.
• To view voice mail messages, press the Alt key and V.
• To view SMS text messages, press the Alt key and S.
• To view call logs, press the Alt key and P.
• To view all your messages, press the Escape key.
Move around a message list
• To move up a screen, press the Shift key and the Space key.
• To move down a screen, press the Space key.
• To move to the top of a message list, press T.
• To move to the bottom of a message list, press B.
• To move to the next date, press N.
• To move to the previous date, press P.
• To move to the next unopened item, press U.
• To move to the next related message, press J.
• To move to the previous related message, press K.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Thanks, I did not know that about the P & N.
Originally Posted by azstar
Tags for this Thread