Once in a while, when I'm chatting with multiple people, I find myself in a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

liquidsense no está en línea Stack level 2

scrolling in jivetalk

Once in a while, when I'm chatting with multiple people, I find myself in a strange situation where I cannot scroll through my chat history quickly.

Specifically, I'll be talking to my friend for several hours and have a very long chat accumulating. Then another friend will chat me, causing me to switch to his/her chat window. Sometimes, when I go back to the long chat, the cursor will be at the very top of the chat history. I'll have to literally scroll down for 3 full minutes just to see what the last chatted line was. In other circumstances (e.g., web browsing), I could just press the space bar multiple times to scroll by window, but not here.

To test, I created a long chat with my friend (about 50 lines). I then scrolled way way up by scrolling the ball up about 20 times. Then, I tried to get my cursor down to the prompt to type a chat, but I wasn't able to do so unless I manually scrolled down about 20 times. I tried pressing space bar and various other key presses to no avail.

Now, I know that I wouldn't have to scroll down 20 if I didn't scroll up 20 times, but sometimes, when switching between chat windows, the focus will be towards the top of a long chat, and I will be forced to scroll down sometimes 100 times just to chat. Does that make sense? Can anyone help?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Please don't double post.

Press "b".