My screen on my Tmobile 8320 aint showing anymore. It only shows a white screen. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

codedft no está en línea Stack level 2

screen problems

Advertisement

My screen on my Tmobile 8320 aint showing anymore. It only shows a white screen. I have tried wiping out the handheld with JLCmnder and restoring the OS but its still the same thing. But the phone works all right. What can I do? Since this isn't a software issue and I wouldn't like giving out my curve to just anyone.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Do you have insurance or is the device still under warranty? Sounds like you need to get a replacement, especially having done a complete wipe and reinstall.

I don't have an insurance and I was told that the warranty would be void if I tampered with the phone. Which I have already done by wiping out the OS. So I guess I have to figure a way out to fix the screen. Any ideas?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I would recommend perhaps purchasing a new screen, etc from www.cnn.cn, but since we're not absolutely sure what the issue is, I'd hate to have you waste your money purchasing the wrong parts. You can go to the web site, where they also have videos on how to disassemble your device. See if anything makes sense with regard to what you're experience on your device.

There are also places you can send your device for repair, one of the most notable being www.bbrepairshop.com and www.cellulardr.com, as well as others. They're a little pricey, but it's better to have someone who knows what they're doing fix the device rather than go mucking around with it yourself!

ZWood15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24357A1B
    Did it just happen out of the blue, or was it dropped, went swimming, anything like that?

Not too sure how the screen is connected on a berry, but you might want to try to take it apart (with guidance of a video or tutorial) and make sure everything is connected.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by ZWood15 View Post
    Did it just happen out of the blue, or was it dropped, went swimming, anything like that?

Not too sure how the screen is connected on a berry, but you might want to try to take it apart (with guidance of a video or tutorial) and make sure everything is connected.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you know anysite where I could get a specific video tutorial on how to fix the screen issue?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    try you tube...there are many BB turtorial videos on their website...hope this helps and hope you figure out your problem soon