Hey All: Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before, but here ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BoogieNYC no está en línea Stack level 2

Screen Issue

Advertisement

Hey All:

Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before, but here goes: over the weekend I set up Bluetooth b/c I was out and about and driving...now every time I get an e-mail and pull the Curve from my (magnetized) holster it stays dark rather than waking up. I poked around but didn't solve the problem.

Anyone have the solution? It's no biggie, but it's sort of irritating, so any help is most appreciated :-)

-B-

SPinTiff no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did you disconnect your BT? I have the curve as well, and have not experienced any errors like this.
    Happily syncing to BES with TheMessageCenter

FailedAngrMgmt no está en línea Stack level 2
    alt + lglg, clear the log, delete ur temporary internet files, cookies, and history, any old emails and messages, and phone logs....then do a battery pull

BoogieNYC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks Spin and FAM...sorry for not responding sooner, but thanks for the assists.

I don't know what caused the problem per se but I think the BT screwed up the device software. I tried the Alt/LGLG and deleted the log and re-did all the books, but that didn't solve the problem (couldn't dump all my e-mails, logs, etc.). So I installed 4.5 (device s/w) and that seemed to cure the problem.

Thanks again for the help.

-B-