Is there a way to save the pics as a date not a "number" by ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Saving Pictures/Video file names? How?

Advertisement

Is there a way to save the pics as a date not a "number" by default? I am going nuts...I have hundreds of pics on my phone and I dont know when they were taken....you know, 10 years from now it will be nice to have that date. I swear I remember seeing how to do this, but now I cant find it. Anyone?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Dan Camacho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24171C1C

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Is there a way to save the pics as a date not a "number" by default? I am going nuts...I have hundreds of pics on my phone and I dont know when they were taken....you know, 10 years from now it will be nice to have that date. I swear I remember seeing how to do this, but now I cant find it. Anyone?
    After you download the pictures to your PC if you right click on the picture then properties, it should show the date taken.
    Last edited by Dan Camacho; 04-10-2008 at 01:10 PM.
    TelCel - 8300 Curve

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the only thing you can change by default that i have found is where they save and that's done in the camera option menu.

maybe create dated folders on your card and change each day?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Hmmmm that's a good idea Cheri! And then I can just transfer the whole folder.....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?