I have been around the internet looking fo someone who shares the same problem I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

micp1480 no está en línea Stack level 1

Saving Pictures on the 8330 All Please Read!

Advertisement

I have been around the internet looking fo someone who shares the same problem I have with my 8330, and to find the answer to correct it. I know how to save pictures on my 8330 to the media card, but it keeps defaulting back to the device memory. Yes I pulled the battery, yes I have enough memory on the card and no I don't want this phone anymore. Every time I take a picture I have to set the option of where I want these pictures to be saved, what a a pain in the butt. I also have that other option clicked on as well for large store memory as well. I am at your mercy for an answer.

Thank You,

MICP1480

Muffnician no está en línea Stack level 2
    Maybe the card is bad..... Try formatting it in a computer and see if responds. I f not then its a bad card.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by micp1480 View Post
    I don't want this phone anymore.
    MICP1480
    are you still in your trial period? try swapping it for another but if you really don't want it any more swap it for something else.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

kylebryant no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got a two gig card in mine is fine

micp1480 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank you everyone, this seems to be the general consensuses, and so I will focus on the card rather than the phone. Thank you again for the suggestions.

MICP1480

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    Sign up with www.itookthisonmyphone.com That solves any problems that may arise. saved my but a time or two.
    It will take your pics and hold them on a site as you take them. it will also delete them after you take them so it keeps as much of your media card open. it also is nice for the poor souls that are awaiting thier 8 gig card.
    Normal is but just a setting on a dryer

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try taking out the battery and the card and then put it back on. Then go to options -> media card -> menu -> format card. That may solve the problem. Try it and let us know if it works.

GrandMasterB no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think on older OS's the card settings would revert after connecting to your PC if mass storage mode is enabled. Doea this only happen after syncing your BlackBerry ?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bkhmd no está en línea Stack level 1
    sounds strange Hope I dont have that problem on my 8330 curve

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have same problems, I have 8330 from sprint and using 8gb card, I set it to save to media card, and if I turn it off or reset it will defualt back to device to save, I think its the os, running 4.3
    Cause I formatted the card few times and also tried it with my 1gb card, it is the os.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    ^^^ not necessarily true. I did 2 battery pulls yesterday because my yahoo messenger froze my phone. And i just checked to see where my pic are going to, and its still the media card. I have an 8gb micro also..
    And im still running 4.3

contractorslim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319fd5aa
    Hey everyone! Well this is a common problem as it looks. I don't know if this will help but try this---->
    Go to your camera and hit the bb button. Then select options. And then go down and select where you want them saved. NEXT go to your media center and select pictures now where is says pre loaded and my pictures, hit the bb button and select options go to reserved pictures memory and set that to 0mb. Once that is done when you take a pic if it is still trying to save to the device it should prompt you or tell you that the file system is full and you need to manually select device memory to save to.
    Hope this helps
    pin:319fd5aa
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~