Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey everybody My husband ordered a 6GB card from Buy.com lastnight for $75. It should ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pearlypink no está en línea Stack level 1

Sandisk 6GB Micro SDHC Card!!!

Advertisement

Hey everybody My husband ordered a 6GB card from Buy.com lastnight for $75. It should be here by Friday, so keep your eye out for JROCK's posting and he'll let you know how it works.
    xoxo pinky

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Sandisk 6GB Micro SDHC Card!!!

Looking forward to this update. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and good luck to your husband.

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

I can't wait to have 6GBs on my curve!

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Wow I can't wait anymore!
    I was waiting for the pearl 2 to buy a high capacity micro sd. But now the pearl 2 is a cmda phone and I have tmobile with a year to go in my contrack.
    Wth. Now what do I do? I love my pearl, but I heard it will only take 4 gig cards and I'm getting tired of the wait.

Oh I don't know what's going on in my head, the problem is that my brother just bought a Sony ericson p1i and it rocks. I mean its got everything you need, and I mean everything. Please fellow BB addicts lead me to the right berry.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, what's the update? Did it arrive?

Eloquence no está en línea Stack level 2

I am really eager to try this new 6GB card out as well! Hopefully its arrived when I return home from Canada this week Tuesday! Should never have bought from UK vendor

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

you're killing me here, did it work?

o2sys no está en línea Stack level 2

Is this just an issue with the 6gb? The 4gb is confirmed to work correct?

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

correct. i got my 4gb micro sdhc off amazon yesterday for $55 with expidited shipping, received it 2 days after it was ordered. it formatted and loaded correctly. it shows 3.7 gigs of formatted space. 4gb is plenty of space for me.

JROCK no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey everybody its me JROCK got my 6GB card in on friday and it works like a charm, as long as your wiling to spend some time working out it. Step-by-step: DO NOT FORMAT IT!!! when you do it only read 1.6gb,,,,called TMO they said the .171 OS does not recgnoize that much memory... NEXT to download or transfer music onto it U must use the card reader it comes with and plug it into your computer and do it that way...FOR videos or pics you can use the USB cable, but have to access it as a jump drive connect EX. K: drive, ONCE AGAIN DO NOT USE DM... also note that when you take pictures IT WILL DOWNLOAD TO THE MICRO CARD...So far I have 222 songs, 90 pics and 15 short video clips converted with blacberry video converter and still have 4.56GB left... Hope this helps if you need anymore assistants or have any questions pm me

JohnnieP no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question Re: Sandisk 6GB Micro SDHC Card!!!

Hey JROCK, Let me know if you can get more than 2gb on your 6gb. My BB Curve crashes if I try to go over the 2gb level

rudyslb no está en línea Stack level 2

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

For now I'm happy with my 2gb

Amari no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Sandisk 6GB Micro SDHC Card!!!

Pls., help! I received mine (6gb) micro card a few days ago and formated it! What can I do now? :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by JROCK
    Hey everybody its me JROCK got my 6GB card in on friday and it works like a charm, as long as your wiling to spend some time working out it. Step-by-step: DO NOT FORMAT IT!!! when you do it only read 1.6gb,,,,called TMO they said the .171 OS does not recgnoize that much memory... NEXT to download or transfer music onto it U must use the card reader it comes with and plug it into your computer and do it that way...FOR videos or pics you can use the USB cable, but have to access it as a jump drive connect EX. K: drive, ONCE AGAIN DO NOT USE DM... also note that when you take pictures IT WILL DOWNLOAD TO THE MICRO CARD...So far I have 222 songs, 90 pics and 15 short video clips converted with blacberry video converter and still have 4.56GB left... Hope this helps if you need anymore assistants or have any questions pm me

Amari no está en línea Stack level 1

Can someone tell me if this happened to you before and how to solve it?

Pls., help! I received mine (6gb micro card) a few days ago and formated it! What can I do now? :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast