Does anyone know if there is any software to actually RUN a connected BB 8330 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kel666 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post run bb on computer ?

Advertisement

Does anyone know if there is any software to actually RUN a connected BB 8330 Curve on a computer screen ? ( I have the rove mobile viewer, but was wondering if there is anything that can actually RUN the phone from the computer screen).

Thank you
    Kel

shepherd no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not as far as I know. The only remote control programs I know of are unify4life, RDM+, and vnc..but those do the opposite of what you're saying. They allow the Blackberry to take control of a desktop, not vice versa. Good luck and if you find anything, please post your findings. That'd be an interesting read.

Shao128 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Real VNC claims to be working on a server for mobiles including blackberry, but it hasn't been released yet.

If you go to their website look until latest news.

kel666 no está en línea Stack level 1

may be the ticket

Thanks Shao

I use VnC the other way right now and it works like a charm (used it for years). I checked out their website and it looks like spring '09 for the mobile edition. Thank you for the tip

Kel

Shao128 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im looking forward to it to really now being able to properly remote diagnose users problems by logging right into the device. BES only has so much visibility. Its amazing how poorly some people can describe a problem