Everything was working fin until the week. I connected my BB and opened DM, then ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gkatmar no está en línea Stack level 2

Roxia Media Manger is not recognizing my Memory Card

Advertisement

Everything was working fin until the week. I connected my BB and opened DM, then opened Media Manager. It used to bring up my device with my memory card information. It is not doing that now. It just says "There are no media files in this filder that match the filter settings. To change the filter settings, click the filter for media types button. Note: there may be other types of files in this filder. Media Manger displays only media files." I reformated my memory card, deleted DM and reinstalled it and still nothing. Anyone have this issues and no a fix?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Roxia Media Manger is not recognizing my Memory Card

Quote Originally Posted by gkatmar View Post
    Everything was working fin until the week. I connected my BB and opened DM, then opened Media Manager. It used to bring up my device with my memory card information. It is not doing that now. It just says "There are no media files in this filder that match the filter settings. To change the filter settings, click the filter for media types button. Note: there may be other types of files in this filder. Media Manger displays only media files." I reformated my memory card, deleted DM and reinstalled it and still nothing. Anyone have this issues and no a fix?
    Go into menu, options, advanced options, media card, on the device and make sure mass storage mode is on yes or prompt. Also you may want to try to go in there when you are connected hit menu and see if enable mass storage is an option. Hope it helps.

gkatmar no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes I have it set to prompt. I haven't had any issues until now. I was able to trandfer pictures and music but nothing now.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

When you have it connected to the PC and you open roxio, in the media card options does it have enable mass storage ?