Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by mcgowan08 If the Rogers os does not address the calendar problem you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: Rogers 4.2.2.89 for Curve released

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mcgowan08
    If the Rogers os does not address the calendar problem you can use the O2 os. I put it on my phone and now the calendar works great.
    Deathly afraid of losing access to my new favorite Verizon theme...

I almost don't want to touch it for fear of something locking up on me and not letting me enjoy the beauty of that theme... (Melodrama... i know)

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

no calendar issues here either, but didn't have them before...

as for differences, the only thing, as i stated earlier, that is visible is now i have the ATT and not Cingular

my BIS settings for deleting on bb and/or handheld had to be reset and now reside under email reconciliation (doh! and thanks cliff )...that sort of freaked me out a bit, but other than that, after a few bumps last night, everything is up and running smoothly

Ybot no está en línea Stack level 1

Could someone with the O2 OS do me a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE favour and check something for me? Could you check and see if when you are using headphones with the Curve and a call comes in does the call ring INSIDE your headphones or does it ring through the regular phone speaker? I am debating switching to the O2 OS just to enable this as I can't stand the physical phone ringing when I am using headphones. It's contradictory. I am using headphones therefore why not ring in the speaker that is INSIDE MY EAR?! Ugh. Grr. The reason I care so much about this is that I am using my Bose noise-cancelling headphones since I commute on some rather loud public transit and I can't hear the phone ring. Thanks everyone!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

This release did not correct the calendar problem described in KB13330.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12