The Rock the Curve release events have been announced for multiple cities: NYC 6/7: BGR ... BlackBerry Curve forum

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

"Rock the Curve" 8300 Release Events

Advertisement

The Rock the Curve release events have been announced for multiple cities:

NYC 6/7: BGR Rock the Curve Post

Dallas 6/12: HowardForums Rock the Curve Post

So... will the 8300 Curve hit the streets Thurs, June 7th... or as some now speculate, as early as THIS Thurs, May 31st?!

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Re: "Rock the Curve" 8300 Release Events

Looks like i have to buy a Curve from ATT and get it unlocked.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Just based off of personal history and experience. The actual release events may have no relation to the release date but more on the schedule of the presenters and the location they chose. We attended a Release Party for the Pearl on T-Mobile 1 month before launch and then another one 2 months after launch.

Zo

slider8300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3058d9fc

I hope this Thursday can't wait any more!!!!

Just got my hands on a 8800 at the Cingular store and I loved the 8800 can't wait for the Curve. I feel sorry for the reps at Cingular or Verizon for that matter it must suck that their company won't keep them more informed on up and coming phones. You would think that these people are the front line and could help sell more phones then any upper manager could. I don't buy this stuff that it is better to build the hype so that more people start talking about it. I am a verizon customer and did all my homework on the 8830 and told my rep (Who didn't know anything about it) to order me one.

Then I came across the curve information and now must switch to cingular to get the latest device. If I didn't live on the internet for information and only talked to the cingular reps, who is told nothing about newer phones on the way, I would of bought a 8830 and cingular would of lost out on a new customer and I would of been ticked

cmccrary10 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21B2714B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im going to the one in LA. I think its on the 13th.

Home Inspector no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243dec8d

dose anyone know if T MOBILE will have the new BB 8300 ( Curve ) if so when and how much will it cost. Thanks !
    P.S, This is my first BB

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by Home Inspector
    dose anyone know if T MOBILE will have the new BB 8300 ( Curve ) if so when and how much will it cost. Thanks !
    P.S, This is my first BB
    im wondering the same thing

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

The rumour going around (and I haven't been able to get a firm confirmation from my T-Mobile reps) is that T-Mobile will be getting the 8320 with Wi-Fi and will be launching it around the same time they launch UMA nationally. The estimates I am hearing is Julyish for the launch of both.

Zo.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    The rumour going around (and I haven't been able to get a firm confirmation from my T-Mobile reps) is that T-Mobile will be getting the 8320 with Wi-Fi and will be launching it around the same time they launch UMA nationally. The estimates I am hearing is Julyish for the launch of both.

Zo.
    This would make sense. I think later this year they would also be releasing the pearl with wifi. (according to bgr) plus tmob getting the wifi version just makes sense. But I don't honestly think the wifi service interest me yet. Either way ill see you @ the party yall!!

damon7070 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2488FCEO

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~