I have a sprint 8330. At times I will have full signal and 1XEV and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cobrabite no está en línea Stack level 2

ROAMING

Advertisement

I have a sprint 8330. At times I will have full signal and 1XEV and I will make a phone call or receive one and also with sms it will immediatly go to 1x and roaming. Than I have to turn the radio off and turn it back on and it will be fine until another sms or call. Why does it do that?
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I hope you're not being charge for roaming.. Def. check your plan.. What's the coverage like in your area? How good is the signal strength? If its low then this is going to be a recurring problem that cannot be fixed because your Sprint coverage doesn't change unless Sprint puts more towers in your area.

I will have full signal and it does it. And I have the sprint everything plan.

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    Shoot it might be a device issue, what has Sprint said about this?

I am goin to ask them tomorrow.