Ihave a att 8310 with a 1gb micro sd card and os 4.2.2. My problem ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce

Ringtones and Songs Disappeared, Help!

Advertisement

Ihave a att 8310 with a 1gb micro sd card and os 4.2.2. My problem is I woke up this morn all of my music and ringtones were gone. When I go to media/music its empty, the same with ringtones. I don't know if bb isn't reading my sd card or what, but the just disappeared all of a sudden. Plz help.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    restart your bb. sometimes it happens when you put some new music in your card. do a battery pullout. then restart your bb. it usually does it for me. hope it helps you solve your problem you have to take out your sim/ battery and sd card then place them back and restart.

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce
    I tried the battery pull and restart that didn't work. I just d/l another ringtone and it did save to my sd card. I just wish I could find a way to get my other ones back.

angelarodriguez no está en línea Stack level 2
    did you try going into the media menu and pressing the menu button and then the explore button to see if the stuff is still there? one time that happened to me and it was just the blackberry wasnt putting it where it had to be, but i could still see the ringtones and songs were on the card through the explore. one time it did erase my pictures and i had to call att and they resent something to my phone bc it kept erasing the pics off the media card and ever since its been working right.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by angelarodriguez View Post
    did you try going into the media menu and pressing the menu button and then the explore button to see if the stuff is still there? one time that happened to me and it was just the blackberry wasnt putting it where it had to be, but i could still see the ringtones and songs were on the card through the explore. one time it did erase my pictures and i had to call att and they resent something to my phone bc it kept erasing the pics off the media card and ever since its been working right.

Maybe they sent you the service books again. Try doing that; resend your service books, or just reinstall everything; reformat your sd card and/or get a new one cuz i think that sd card might be faulty.

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had the same thing happen to my curve, battery pull fixed it. It is scary to open your misic file and see 100's of songs "gone". Thankfully the battery pulled fixed it.