Hey I was just wondering I just put some ringtones on the my new 8310 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NickB2005 no está en línea Stack level 3

Ringtone setup on 8310

Advertisement

Hey I was just wondering I just put some ringtones on the my new 8310 and I have a ringtone set for my phone calls, but on my text messaging and emails can I set a ringtone to those too? I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be great?

kraven113 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242e4bc3

Re: Ringtone setup on 8310

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well let me see if I can help. Go to your sound profile its the speaker icon. Then go to advanced. Selected your profile like loud or something. From there select what message sound you want to change and select it. Select tunes and then scroll up until you see browse and it should take you to your ringtones. I hope that helps it not my pin is 242E4BC3.

BanhiDancer no está en línea Stack level 2

I clicked into Profiles (looks like a speaker icon on mine) and scrolled down to "Advanced...", then clicked into the menu of the Active profile (I'm using Normal), and there it lets you change the ringtone for just about everything you could imagine! ;}

Tangocore no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2069029A

lets you change the ringtone for just about everything you could imagine! ;}
    Damn right!
    And if you got time to lose, feel free to put a custom ringtone for every adress book contact (go to your adress book, click the menu button when you have someone highlighted and then the option is there)