before myphonefiles dissapeared a week ago, i was using a program called "voicetones studio" to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lyingfromyou no está en línea Stack level 2

ringtone creator...??

Advertisement

before myphonefiles dissapeared a week ago, i was using a program called "voicetones studio" to make my ringtones. if anyone is familiar with this and knows where i can get a program like it i would appreciate it... i dont like using web based creators as there are fewer options such as cropping, fade in/out, effects, & more

hit me up and let me know what you guys use... thx!

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Just curious, why don't you just use mp3 music files for your ringtones?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I use Motorola Phone Tools, I still have a V3M RAZR laying around the house, so I use this software often. Once the ringer is created I save it to a folder on my HD on my PC then transfer them to my BB. Other than that I'm not too sure of any others I would personally use. I also use alot of full songs as ringers.

Now there's another way to get ringtones, not sure if this goes against any laws but it works like a charm. You'll need Firefox and FlashGot. Go to a page with ringtones where you can preview them. Click on the icon to preview them, now in Firefox go to tools>flashgot> should be a option for FlashGot Media, click this and you'll be able to download the clip as a .mp3. Test different sites and before long you'll have a ton of ringers. *(if this is not exact it's due to me being at work w/o Firefox. I'll double check the information once I get home on my PC)

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Goldwave. I crop the mp3 down to about 30 seconds of sound so I get the exact part of the song I want then save it and load it on my phone. Works great. Have used it to load on BBs, Sony Ericcson, and Motorola. If you want to create the ringtone then it works great.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cropping to the best part sounds like a great idea...

Then you dont get the annoying intro and if there is one part you like you will get right too it. ;-) It's what I do.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky147 View Post
    Then you dont get the annoying intro and if there is one part you like you will get right too it. ;-) It's what I do.
    I'm sold... (But I hope its free?)

You get a trial but if you dont renew it doesn't expire. I have had the trial for 1 1/2 years and still lets me do everything I need to. I think downloads.com has it. Just google it. ;-) I am all about free.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Man I'm all abt free too... Sweet deal... Non-expiring trial... How sweet does it get... (Kinda hard to buy online in $$$ when ur sittin in pak)...

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    There is a free program that I use called "audacity" that let's you crop down mp3 into ringtones. You may still be able to google it, I'm not sure.

lyingfromyou no está en línea Stack level 2
    i waited about a week after that site went down to ask for help and now it's coming back soon, ha.

thanks for the help guys! i am using audacity now and it's working great! i dont like putting the whole song on my phone as a ringer beacuse it uses more space than i should need... like sharky said, i just want about 30 seconds of my favorite part... it doesn't ring for all that long anyway...