after upgrading my OS to 4.6.1.231 on the Tmobile site, my ringer volume (although set ... BlackBerry Curve forum

LJCanedo no está en línea Stack level 1

Ringer/Notification volume extremely loud

Advertisement

after upgrading my OS to 4.6.1.231 on the Tmobile site, my ringer volume (although set to "LOW") is extremely loud. I pretty much have to have it set to vibrate now all the time because the ringer for ANY notification is too loud. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there something I can do to fix this?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    One of the updates included in that was to improve the speakerphone as it was often times low and the sound quality not so great. Are you using custom ringtones/notifications?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

LJCanedo no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am using some custom notifications and some default ones from the device. It doesn't matter which one, they are all CRANKING....lol, it is really annoying

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I noticed the alarm volume is really load on medium volume but Thats ok cause i need to get up to make the donuts lol.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    If you've gone into your profiles and set the volume levels from there, it may be the interaction between the T-Mo upgrades and your device. Mine is definitely louder, but not anything like you describe. You might try 'Escalating' for you volume if it really is unbearable so that it gradually winds up.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have the exact same problem! 8900 tmobile upgraded the OS and its extremely loud!
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

xscotticusx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I'm sorry to be off topic but.... If you use an 8900 how come your pinstacking from a pearl?
    BlackBerry8100/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Why not? I have 2 blackberries...