So as I was typing something today on my 8310 that I just got last ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brokenbricks no está en línea Stack level 2

right edge of device

Advertisement

So as I was typing something today on my 8310 that I just got last week, I noticed that the bottom right side corner seems to be a little loose. There is a little play, where as the left side there really isn't. Does anyone else have this issue, and do you think I should take it back to get a new one, would this be covered under warranty?

Thanks.

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

Re: right edge of device

I had the same issue, but my loose side was on the left. Didn't bother me too much. I just got a seidio case and I don't notice the issue. If it is bothering you then I would call and find out, doesn't hurt to ask.

Good luck.

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

I have an 8320 for Tmo and the bottom right handside corner has the same issue. The issue doesn't bother me so I never looked into it.

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

8320 here, and same issue on two BlackBerry devices. This is a well known issue (though it appears as if BlackBerry choses to ignore it). The only device that seems not to have this problem prevalently is the 8300. I think the extra hardware for WiFi or GPS has caused it to be a little loose. I exchanged the device but it seems as though you're not going to get anything better. A case is the best option to hide it.