Just upgraded from TMO 8100 to TMO curve. Assigned Messages to Left convenience key which ... BlackBerry Curve forum

schutz18 no está en línea Stack level 1

right convenience not working

Advertisement

Just upgraded from TMO 8100 to TMO curve. Assigned Messages to Left convenience key which works fine. Assigned Address Book to right convenience key but when I press the right key no application launches? Did a battery pull and still right key doesn't work. All I have done to the Curve at this point is restore my address book from my 8100...that's all. Any thoughts?

Re: right convenience not working

Did a an OS upgrade right convenience key still not working...don't get it...any other ideas?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

When you say it's not working do you mean nothing at all happens? it's usually set to do something, e.g. mine was camera on my att curve. If nothing at all happens, I'm wondering if it's the key itself.
    Last edited by cyberspastic; 12-16-2007 at 12:03 PM.

Yep...nothing happens...I have it set to Address Book. When I press it nothing happens. I have changed to other things, e.g. Browser or Messages, just to see if it was an Application and the key doesn't seem to respond.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Unless someone else can come up with a solution, you might want to talk to TMobile. Maybe it's a defective key and you can swap it for another one.