after a 9 montyh stint ive returned to the blackberry world... i gave up the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Returned

Advertisement

after a 9 montyh stint ive returned to the blackberry world... i gave up the bb pearl last year may for the nokia N95 and then for the iphone in sept since which is pretty much startn to get my A** with all its featureless functions.....

Feel Free To add me to ya BB messenger:

2066c6e8
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Returned

Welcome back

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah, seriously.. welcome back.

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CFA98A

My eyes have often wandered toward the N82 and N95... I'd be interested in hearing all you didn't like about the Nokia camp. Welcome back.

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

i'm curious to know your experience with the iphone. did you jailbreak/hack it? i was a bb user too until i fail victim to the iphone haha, but only 3 months ago and i find it very hard to transition back to my 8800. i think the only thing that's really keeping me back is the browser and html email...and reasons why i want to come back to the bb is definitely the bb messenger and jivetalk. i think i'm going to wait until RIM comes out with the next model. i can't wait to see what it's going to have...

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2

Welcome back to the bright side....add me if you wanna...205B7CAF

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Did you have the N95-3?

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

jtesnani Re: Returned
    i'm curious to know your experience with the iphone. did you jailbreak/hack it? i was a bb user too until i fail victim to the iphone haha, but only 3 months ago and i find it very hard to transition back to my 8800. i think the only thing that's really keeping me back is the browser and html email...and reasons why i want to come back to the bb is definitely the bb messenger and jivetalk. i think i'm going to wait until RIM comes out with the next model. i can't wait to see what it's going to have...

Well i was unlocking, and hacking them..... its pretty good money in the unlocking cause everybody wants one..... im still got it and using mines actaully um got 3 one is my main another my back up n the third is the test one for everytime new firmware comes out i jus upgrade that one...... ive been doing it since sept 07... i also take em apart n put em back together right down to takin the screen off.... but like i said it lacks alot of the software features that the bb or n95 have already installed... i love the bbs battery life bb messenger and jive talk the most um not to fond of its all text email though.. a blackberry email is push mail and if uve got a regular pop or imap mail the bb checks it every 15 mins well i modified my iphne to check my pop every 5 mins and even done it to check every min mind u its a batter killer but hey i jus ordered an extended life battery and soldered it on to communications board n it gets an extra 2-3 hours of life.....

Mr D Re: Returned

Did you have the N95-3?

I had the N95. i still have it too
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

welcome back!

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Iam about to purchase the nokia n95 or maybe the e90 only as to use as a 2nd to my first choice "BB"! I am using the 8310curve now and still haven't unsealed my new 8820 yet! I'm still up in the air reading reviews on the 2nokias.any help? Thx*

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been wanting to get the N95-3 for a while to supplement my blackberry... especially since it is a US 3G phone. I really want the new N95-4 with the bigger screen and black scheme. I wouldn't pay $200.00 more for it though.

If I could get it for $600.00 thatd be a good deal.

The problem with Nokia is that they seem to have customer service issues if you do run into problems with your phone.
    I don't see why you want the E90 with a blackberry phone...