I got my Curve about 2 days after trading my Pearl in within my thirty ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Curvester no está en línea Stack level 1

Return to store or fix it...

Advertisement

I got my Curve about 2 days after trading my Pearl in within my thirty days. I have to say the curve is a ALOT better then the pearl, you can't beat that full keyboard.

Within a few minutes of turning it on it flashed the "white screen of death" and restarted...then left my phone on the desk came back and it shut itself down, im guessin another error since the battery was full and it was just sitting there.

After that everything seems lagged, the home screen has an awful lag and is noticable in brickbreaker for an example...which is disappointing since I never had a problem with my pearl except the keyboard.

Now do I just exchange it since im in the thirty day window, or go through the reloading the OS and clearing out everything and hopin for the best, or am i gonna just do that with the next one i get regardless just to update it to the newest os

jpp17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2062AFFA

Re: Return to store or fix it...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If I were you I'd have it replaced, used to manage a phone store and problems with a brand new handset is never a good sign!

dif2175509 no está en línea Stack level 2

Even though you just got the Curve, your 30 day period started when you got the Pearl, swap it out and save yourself headaches.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

First option is to always get it replaced, don't even bother getting it fix if you can swap it with a new one.

AuriemmaPhoto no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a47815

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Go to the store and get it replaced with a NEW one, don't let them give you a refurb.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do you know if it is refurb? I got a new curve about a week ago. It had the little plastic cover on the back and the display. After 5 days I took it back in and they gave me another one. This one didn't have the covers on it but the one thing I noticed was the trackball on it had allot tighter feel to it then the first one. Could one or both be a refurb?

Curvester no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for all the replies, I had my Pear for about 2 wks and this one for a few days so i'm good, im heading back to the store and gettin a new one, and non-refurb one.

Thanks again