Last night while updating my 8320's os to the .175 the usb cord fell off ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spike41615 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BD9F4

Resurrected curve

Advertisement

Last night while updating my 8320's os to the .175 the usb cord fell off and the phone died. All it would do was the led would blink red and that's it. I had to wipe with jl cmndr program and restore. I don't remember what it was doing when it fell out but I thought for sure that it was past the backup stage. I restored from the backup however all third party apps are were gone. Also things like memo, tasks, and a couple other small things are gone. They're not hiding in folders or invisible. Help!!! How do I get them back

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Resurrected curve

Quote Originally Posted by spike41615
    Last night while updating my 8320's os to the .175 the usb cord fell off and the phone died. All it would do was the led would blink red and that's it. I had to wipe with jl cmndr program and restore. I don't remember what it was doing when it fell out but I thought for sure that it was past the backup stage. I restored from the backup however all third party apps are were gone. Also things like memo, tasks, and a couple other small things are gone. They're not hiding in folders or invisible. Help!!! How do I get them back
    third party programs may not backup. You will need to run through the application loader again and make sure that the missing icons and 3rd party programs are checkmarked to load back on.

spike41615 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BD9F4

Ok. When I got apploader working again I looked and none of the third party apps where there. Thanks. Ill check for the other small things

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by spike41615
    Ok. When I got apploader working again I looked and none of the third party apps where there. Thanks. Ill check for the other small things
    You may need to redownload them but try clicking add and see if you can find the file on the pc. Post back and let me know how it goes.