I recently had to completely wipe my handheld, however I did make a backup file ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bdemay no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Restore Password Keeper

Advertisement

I recently had to completely wipe my handheld, however I did make a backup file prior to doing the wipe.

Now, I would like to transfer the passwords in Password Keeper from my backup file to my handhelp, but I cannot figure out how to do this.

Is there any way to restore just Password Keeper from my backup file onto my handheld?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    you should be able to plug in your BB to your computer and go to backup/restore.
    hang on I'll go through it on my machine so I have it fresh in my mind.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes, when you hook up to the DM and click on backup and restore, then click on advanced and you can restore the data you select.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ok so yeah...
    when you go through backup/restore you select advanced and it will ask you to load a backup and ask you what you want to restore out of this backup.
    select:
    password keeper
    and
    passwordkeeper options and I'm pretty sure that will restore your keeper
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

you will see two panes and in the one on the left will be the stuff you will select from to put on your phone.
    let me know how it all works out. I haven't had the chance to really play with that part of the backup/restore. so your feedback on how it goes would be great info for everyone.

azstar I've gotta say I love your avatar!!