From time-to-time my synchronization between my curve and my desktop software results in double appointments ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RickB100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Resetting Calendar

Advertisement

From time-to-time my synchronization between my curve and my desktop software results in double appointments on my device. In the past I would conduct a master reset of my device and have to go back in and set all of my custom seetings up again. Is there a way to just reset my device calander and do a new synchronization with my desktop outlook?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Calendar>Menu Button>Options>Then Type R-S-E-T> You will see this following message:

This will erase your email address.com calendar, and reload it from your server continue?

The rest is pretty self explanatory.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Does this happen when you're doing a restore from a back-up? I've found that it's better to sync a new or wiped phone for the contacts/calendar stuff, rather than use a back-up. The back-up will sometimes cause some problems, such as double entries on the device after a sync..

SSNXP, it does not occur during backup restore, only when I synch on occasion.

BES Noob, thank you for your advice but when I try doing this, I'm unable to type anything in options.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm sorry you need to click options then another window will show and the word highlighted will be general options. Then proceed from there and type RSET