I was out of town and damaged by curve and got a replacement. I will ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dmd31842 no está en línea Stack level 2

replacement 8330

Advertisement

I was out of town and damaged by curve and got a replacement. I will be home shortly. Will my Desktop Manager recognize my new phone and/or do I need to do something special with settings to transfer contacts and calendar from my computer to device? Thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You will need to configure the sync again and then it will transfer all the contacts and calendar info that matched your last sync to your new BB. Or if your old device is functioning enough you can use the switch device wizard and it will switch everything including messages, settings, 3rd party apps to your new device.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

dmd31842 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can you explain how to reconfigure the syc as my old phone is waterlogged and dead. Thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    When you hook your new BB to the DM, it will look like it's going to sync. Then a box will pop up saying that "there are no appllications configured for synchronization. From synchronization screen go to configure>Sync to configure the applications" Click OK then on the DM click Synchronize then Configure synchronization and select your sync preferences there
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4