Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i keep receiving this message from 17 different sources, each message is a little different. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jordan.Holst no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3216F9E5

Question Repeat messages from network@etp1108.etp.na.blackberry.net

Advertisement

i keep receiving this message from 17 different sources, each message is a little different. I receive it from these soureces:
    network@etp1108.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1008.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1004.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1104.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1103.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1003.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1006.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1106.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1105.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1101.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1102.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1107.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1005.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1002.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1109.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1007.etp.na.blackberry.net, network@etp1001.etp.na.blackberry.net,

there is one attachment that i can't open with my 8300 and the message reads:

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 118
    AXFm7mMAAAAAIBAIMjQwNEVGRUUgG0pvcmRhbi5Ib2xzdEB4c2 JvYXJkaW5nLmNvbQDAmiCr
    UAVDTUlNRQNAgICAgDIAADAxMTc3NDAwNytHKzEA+ngypt5YtW fum9MeK80yFgAZDUtNNQs6
    Av+gixG9pbe5pA!!
    ENDETP 1072718151

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Repeat messages from network@etp1108.etp.na.blackberry.net

You're trying to activate the ENTERPRISE server...IF you aren't with a company that USES the BES server stop trying to activate it.

Those all can be deleted if you're not on a BES server.

If you want to setup your email go to this thread and follow #13
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_issues.html

PIN/ID
    3216F9E5

thank you so much... i have received about 100 of those messages since the 3rd. every half hour... not sure why i'm trying to access the BES but thanks. you have been very helpfull. J.

PIN/ID
    3216F9E5

okay, feeling a little slow hear. lol... i resent my service books and got all the congradulation emails again, but im still getting those bes emails. the emails are coming to my personal domain email, but not the others that i have. how do i stop trying to access the bes?

PIN/ID
    STACK

Options>Advanced Options>Enterprise Activation

What does it say there? Did you try to activate this???

PIN/ID
    3216F9E5

unfortunately, i don't have that option in my list... so i couldnt tell ya what it says.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Hey jordan try this thread

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2034904097

hopefully it can help you out.

PIN/ID
    3216F9E5

dont know how you find this stuff Red, but your awesome. somehow my phone was configured for a knock off bes... my old roomate had this phone before i did and he had it set up through a 3rd party wireless sync to outlook. most of the settings went back to normal when i did the 'switch device wizard' but not all of them. thanks a lot.

PIN/ID
    STACK

cheers man, hope everything runs smoothly

nrvs-nelly no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys I'm new to this site and found it through this same problem. I googled the error message and found this thread and registered.
    I followed all the steps and it looks like it fixed the problem. I would send an email and it wouldn't actually get sent i would only get the error message or "etp" email back.
    Thanks for the help! I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions even though I've had a BB for about 2 years now.

PIN/ID
    3216F9E5
    That's what we're here for... Glad my post could help you. Stack on!

jmacarlson6103 no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK so I see this thread is what 3 years old? i am having the same problem - and I dont have the options thing like Jordan and I can't find that email setting on the desktop - how can I stop these annoying emails? My husband thought I could try to "update" my blackberry directly from the blackberry - that is the only thing I did 3 days ago and now I have over 120 messages..

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    All you need to do is go into setup wizard on your device and when you get to the email set-up option select set up personal email instead of enterprise email.

monkeybu2 no está en línea Stack level 1

repeated error message: network@etp1105.etp.na.blackberry.net,

this message "network@etp1105.etp.na.blackberry.net, " comes when you install your blackberry desktop manager. you have selected to work with a work email. You probably dont have a BES email at work and Blackberry continues to look for the BES. what you need to do is uninstall you blackberry desktop manager and when you reinstall, you need to select to work with a "personal" email. Even if you are setting up a work email. the personal email setting is all email's except for the BES.

kayres no está en línea Stack level 1

any other solutions?

its one year later, and i am getting htese messages on my blackberry bold. i did not install a new desktop manager when i got the bold -- i used my old one and used the Device Switch Wizard. (i wasn't getting these messages on the old Curve.) My emails are not set up to use an Enterprise server. I've checked this using the email set up on the device, and by going in thru Sprint.Blackberry.com. and checking the settings htere. So, I think i 've looked at everything suggested here. Does anyone have any other ideas? thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast