I'm trying to uninstall the accuweather push application but it keeps coming back. I've deleted ... BlackBerry Curve forum

go ducks no está en línea Stack level 1

removing accuweather application

I'm trying to uninstall the accuweather push application but it keeps coming back. I've deleted it from my bookmarks but it keeps showing up each time the content is pushed and the weather is updated. Any idea how I can get rid of it for good?

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB ( There is most likely a service book still in effect. Not sure exactly which one it might be, but I would expect it to be something involving 'wap push' or something to that effect. Did you also try to edit the push service from within the application itself--like deleting the city you have pushed (Icon > Push Services > Delete)?

Anyway, if that doesn't help: Options > Advanced Options > Service Books. Try to find the Service Book and delete.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    Ask Plz
    You have to login into the site and delete it. I cann't remeber where I had it but, it was a link on my BB for a website that changed it. Turned that on about a year ago and then turned it off almost the next day when I found BBWeather. I know with sprint, I had to login and change it through my BB.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you go to on your BB, then go to Applications/News and Weather/then click on Weather Push(it's near the bottom of the News & Weather page) then click on I accept and in there you will see accuweather. Just click on unsubscribe and that will remove it, it may take a while for it to completely go away or after you unsubscribe you can delete the service book. I think if you just delete the service book and don't unsubscribe too, then each time you reboot your BB, the service book comes back. Hope this helps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4