What does it take to remove the AT&T logo from the center top of the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Remove Carrier Logo?

Advertisement

What does it take to remove the AT&T logo from the center top of the home screen on my 8310 Curve?

I like to use pictures for wallpaper & it would be nice to get rid of the AT&T logo that obscures that area.

Thanks!
    sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~switch to a different theme only the att theme has that icon on there.

Any suggestions?
    I'm using the included zen theme now with just 6 icons in a verticle line on the left side of the screen. Ideally I want a start screen with as few icons as possible. I use keyboard shortcuts, so the less clutter on my home screen the better.

(wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    You could create one yourself or have someone create it for you. With whatever icons you wish. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    You could create one yourself or have someone create it for you. With whatever icons you wish. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    -
    Obviously I've no experience with themes, as I've always focused on the functionality aspects of the device. If anyone reading this, can create a very basic theme that changes the start screen to reflect time/date/signal strength only, I'm interested & would appreciate a PM.

Thanks RSC!
    sent via BlackBerry