Hey guys, question for you? ive looked up how to do this, but all i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Removal of PTT

Advertisement

Hey guys, question for you? ive looked up how to do this, but all i could find was using a PC. i use a Mac and cannot use desktop manager. I was wondering if there was a way to remove to PTT feature from my 8310 another way. if there is, thank you.
    -joe

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Sorry, but I am unaware of a way to remove PTT from your device without using the DM.

I will ask my buddy that owns a MAC and uses a Blackberry; to see if he has removed it and the way he did it!. Give me a minute and I will BBM him!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by mocerino View Post
    Hey guys, question for you? ive looked up how to do this, but all i could find was using a PC. i use a Mac and cannot use desktop manager. I was wondering if there was a way to remove to PTT feature from my 8310 another way. if there is, thank you.
    -joe
    Here you go, try this application out called MaxMemory.

LINK: MaxMem

Site: http://blog.berrycoder.com/search/label/MaxMem

Note:
    If you go to the site it refers to removing PTT.......
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by mocerino View Post
    -joe
    You can do it via BB by using this program...careful though if you cant backup since it can accidentally mess things up.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=81811

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been asking same question for mths with no successful answer. Love both my BB and my MacBook. But yet to get industry to acknowledge those of us that use both :cry: