Does the blackberry have a feature to "clear all reminders", or do I need to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

damorec no está en línea Stack level 2

Does the blackberry have a feature to "clear all reminders", or do I need to visit each one individually when I start my blackberry.

My problem, I use outlook and need reminders. I also need reminders on my blackberry when I am away from my desk. But the blackberry does not seem to know that I already acknowledged reminders in outlook and prompts me for every one in my blackberry when I log in. There are times that I turn it on and I have 10 or more old reminders that I need to acknowledge before I can do anything.. this can take over a minute and it is very frustrating.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    Well, the Blackberry isn't made to be turned OFF . The reminders will have to be cleared one at a time. I'm sure the thinking is if you have a BB and have a meeting scheduled, you're BB is not going to be off and you need a reminder. Even on a BES, if you clear the reminder in Outlook, it will still notify you on your BB.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE