I have Sprint and I updated to the .97 (unofficial). Now I have two major ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blkdymond no está en línea Stack level 2

Red Light continuously on

Advertisement

I have Sprint and I updated to the .97 (unofficial). Now I have two major problems. One being the bb messanger always saying I have a new pin and must confirm it with my friends but that has already been address and no real answer yet. SECOND, about a day ago, my red light came on and it doesn't go out except when I get a message and after I check it, it stays on again. Any solutions?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I would suggest going to another (official OS) The highest official release is Alltels .89. I ran .97 for awhile with no issues but since you are having a couple this would be what I would do.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by blkdymond View Post
    I have Sprint and I updated to the .97 (unofficial). Now I have two major problems. One being the bb messanger always saying I have a new pin and must confirm it with my friends but that has already been address and no real answer yet. SECOND, about a day ago, my red light came on and it doesn't go out except when I get a message and after I check it, it stays on again. Any solutions?
    The BB Messenger bug is actually tied to the Content Protection option being on. Disabling this gets rid of that message.

I often get that second bug where the LED doesn't go off after opening a message. I have to either send several test emails and texts to my phone, or wait for another new message, to get it to go off.

How to I get to the contention protection option?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Threekings no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to options -> Security options -> General Settings
    The option is there.
    Cheers.

Thank you
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~