Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 me too mine should be here tomorrow its already been shipped ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Abercrombie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me//

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 View Post
    me too mine should be here tomorrow its already been shipped now my hubby gets the gray one and i ordered him the buck skin from mygelskins to put on it hes gonna drool over the size of the buck on the skin haha see that was my way of getting him to switch to bb so i can have the red one yehaa lol i wonder who would have a cmoflage case puch for it thats my next mission.. boy im a good wifey

if its already been shipped, you might get it today, i ordered mine for overnight delivery today, sprint said i will get it tomorrow, but i wont hold my breath, i will probley get it wed.

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    why should the color matter? my titanium curve will arrive tomorrow morning, first thing i am going to do is paint it.

PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedy_84 View Post
    why should the color matter? my titanium curve will arrive tomorrow morning, first thing i am going to do is paint it.
    The color of the phone might not matter to you, but it does to me, red looks more girly to me, where as the titanium has a olive greenish tint and looks more manly, not to mention red is one of my fav. colors. i've also read that painting the phone voids the warranty and insurance on it, so you may want to wait a couple of months before you paint the phone to make sure its not defective. I also think the OEM paint is better than anything i could ever do, so trading my titanium curve for the red one is a no brainer for me!!!

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    To each there own. Enjoy your new berry.

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie View Post
    The color of the phone might not matter to you, but it does to me, red looks more girly to me, where as the titanium has a olive greenish tint and looks more manly, not to mention red is one of my fav. colors. i've also read that painting the phone voids the warranty and insurance on it, so you may want to wait a couple of months before you paint the phone to make sure its not defective. I also think the OEM paint is better than anything i could ever do, so trading my titanium curve for the red one is a no brainer for me!!!
    Darn it, Abercrombie! I was seriously thinking about one of these red ones for me, but now you've done it! Calling it "girly" just took care of that idea...dang. Manly Mike

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stem View Post
    Darn it, Abercrombie! I was seriously thinking about one of these red ones for me, but now you've done it! Calling it "girly" just took care of that idea...dang. Manly Mike
    Dude, there are plenty of us guys that have the red curve. It ain't THAT girly!

PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    lol, mike, like RoGro said, its not THAT girly, just more feminine than titanium
    Sprint Curve red♥ & AT&T Bold
    Javelin/Curve 8900
    soon to be Mrs.George

twitter

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie View Post
    lol, mike, like RoGro said, its not THAT girly, just more feminine than titanium
    Thanks, I feel better now!

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    i ordered the red at first, but i switched back to the titanium. Just a more manly look to me. i guess

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i like the red one and would have gotten one had they been out when I ordered mine (titanium). I fixed the problem by getting my wife a red one. I'll at least get to play with it.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    04Taco do you have both the red curve and the titanium from sprint? the reason why im asking is i have both red one for titanium for my hubby.. and when i put them side by side his keyboard lights are very very bright almost like white and my red curve is very very dim . i mean big difference. im just wondering if there suppose to be like that or if something is wrong with the leds maybe? not sure if you do have the 2 from sprint could you compare for me? tyvm!!! just msking sure beofre my 30days is up for an exchange.. maybe they used different leds on the red one or soemthing

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, both of mine or from Sprint. I looked at both and they seem to be about the same.

mdwaite no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    i ordered the red at first, but i switched back to the titanium. Just a more manly look to me. i guess
    You could always have the faceplate red and keep the back titanium. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12